Rx Response is committed to helping the bio-pharmaceutical industry increase its readiness for disasters and maintain supply chain operations during emergencies. Membership in
Rx Response provides companies of all sizes with indispensable support services before, during, and after disasters.
Rx Response works with each member to provide tailored services that meet its unique needs. These services include:
- Accurate and timely information during disasters to help address supply chain issues
- Direct support during disasters, including credentialing assistance and regulatory guidance
- Access to decision makers in state and federal emergency management, public health, and homeland security agencies
- Disaster preparation tools and opportunities to participate in complex, multi-stakeholder exercises
- Industry networking and benchmarking opportunities to share best practices
Rx Response provides direct support for:
– Manufacturers of Drugs and Biologicals
– Biotechnology Companies
– Chain and Independent Pharmacies
– Trade Associations
If you are interested in a one on one meeting to discuss any areas of concern that you have in responding to emergencies, and how Rx Response can support your company’s unique needs, please please email benefits offered to Rx Response members or contact us to request a membership application.